Sunday, June 28, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
- begin to know who they are and their purpose for existence
- learn how to care for and protect Self
- learn what a problem is and how to dissolve problems
- learn to look only to Self and the Divine Creator for problem dissolving
- begin to know and appreciate the Divine Creator
- learn how to prevent illness and improve health
- begin to experience LOVE and genuine health of Self beyond all understanding
- begin immediate application of problem dissolving tools for health concerns for Self and as health providers."
Monday, June 1, 2009
"We can appeal to Divinity who knows our personal blueprint, for healing of all thoughts and memories that are holding us back at this time. It is a matter of going beyond traditional means of accessing knowledge about ourselves."
"We are the sum total of our experiences, which is to say that we are burdened by our pasts. When we experience stress or fear in our lives, if we would look carefully, we would find that the cause is actually a memory. It is the emotions which are tied to these memories which affect us now. The subconscious associates an action or person in the present with something that happened in the past. When this occurs, emotions are activated and stress is produced."
"The main purpose of this [Ho'oponopono] process is to discover the Divinity within oneself. The Ho'oponopono is a profound gift which allows one to develop a working relationship with the Divinity within and learn to ask that in each moment, our errors in thought, word, deed or action be cleansed. The process is essentially about freedom, complete freedom from the past."
"It is important to clear Karmic patterns with your clients before you start working with them, so that you don't activate old stuff between you. Perhaps you shouldn't be working with that person at all. Only the Divinity knows. If you work with a person and it isn't your business, you can take on the person's entire problem and everything associated with it. This can cause burnout. The Ho'oponopono gives the tools to prevent that from happening."